moderated Identifying emojis with braille displays?

ann

Hi folks,

Using braille, is there anyway to identify emojis? Of course, when I'm just using speech output, the characters are correctly spoken. But so far, on my Orbit 20 Plus display, all I see for emojis is two full braille cells side by side. I've figured out this is an emoji, but have no idea what it is without invoking speech.

I'd have to pull it out and connect it to test, but I think this also happened on my old RB18.

Is there anyway of identifying emojis using a braille display?

Thanks,

~Ann