moderated Re: Restoring files

Chris Hill

Just hit the windows key and type file history.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  You will need somewhere to store your file history, like an external drive or nas device.

On 7/21/2020 20:29, clarence carter via groups.io wrote:

I had the unfortunate experience of destroying an Excel file. I thought that I had a back up or a version to restore.

When I looked, I found that there were no previous versions.

How can  I set up Windows 10 so that it will keep previous versions of documents?

If there  is a page that  you can point me to, I would appreciate it.

Thanks