moderated Re: Bypassing the log on screen in Windows 10 20-04

Patrick Murphy

Hi Dave,

I have a windows 10 del computer. Granted, it is quite old, and doesn’t have the ability to use finger printing face recognition etc.

However, there is only one user account on this machine, and it doesn’t have a password or pin.

When I power it up, it just goes straight to the desktop.

Don’t know if this will help you.

Cheers,

pat