From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Ambrose Harrison
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 9:18 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: off topic: guide dog question

Most of the people on this list are probably blind! So while it may not have
anything too do with Jaws this is one of the few places you can get such a
wide range of experiences on things that blind people face. So that only
makes it off topic if you’re an intolerant compassionless person who can't
be bothered too read emails that don't please them, in which case I suggest
you go start a blog that you can run as your hieness sees fit. Otherwise
take a valium