moderated Re: filling out PDFs

Adrian Spratt

Tom, I agree with Justin. New to me also. Thanks for posting this.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 6:53 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: filling out PDFs

Madison:

If you have a reasonably current version of Microsoft Word, press control
F12 to get into the PDF conversion option.

Then, locate the PDF file you want to convert into a Word document.

Once you've highlighted that document, hit enter, and you will get a message that Microsoft Word will convert the file for you.

Hit ok on this, and the conversion should be done.

You will then be placed into the converted file, which should be an editable Microsoft Word document. Of course, once you have the converted document, you can save where needed.

I've had fairly good results with this, although it does depend on how the original file was prepared before it was converted to a PDF document.

I hope this helps.

Tom Behler