moderated filling out PDFs

Madison Martin

Hi all,
I think someone posted the instructions for this a few weeks ago, but I deleted
the email by accident. I don't mind reading PDFs in Adobe, but filling them out
doesn't work. Can someone please tell me how to change this one PDF into a Word
document so that I can fill it in? I tried selecting it and then copying and
pasting it into a Word document but that didn't work. I know I could put it into
Notepad, but I don't know how to use Notepad. I want to be able to fill it in
myself, I don't want to print it out and have someone else fill it in for me.
Thanks
Madison