moderated Re: What happened to my desktop?

Van Lant, Robin

Shirley,

When you hit Insert T while you think you should be on the desktop, Do you hear JAWS say Desktop 1? With some frequency, I hit something that switches me to Desktop 2 where my icons are different.  I use Control Windows key and left arrow to get back to the main Desktop.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shirley Tracy
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2020 10:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: What happened to my desktop?

My computer started acting goofy this evening, and I was in a hurry to compose an important letter so may have rushed things along too quickly. Suddenly, my desktop disappeared. I can’t find it. Any ideas? It’s not in the recycle bin. (LOL).

Any help would be appreciated.

Shirley Tracy

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114