moderated Looking for direction

Andrew J. LaPointe

Hello, I would like to ask for direction on setting up a letterhead. I just
don't want to have it plain but, a bit different. For example:
The Friends of the Salem Council on Aging.... The word Friends would be a
different Phont and a 45 Degree slant from the F of Friends being normal
position and the S of Friends being the highest .. Can anyone explain how
to do this or direct me to a tutorial.? Thanks so much. Andy and Shubert
p.s. I am using Jaws 20 with MS Word 365 latest version.

Andrew J. LaPointe, President
Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970