moderated Re: What happened to my desktop?

Mike B

Did you try rebooting?

Did you try pressing, Windows key + D, or M, to take you to the desktop?

Did you press, Insert + T, to read the title of the screen you're on?

Was your computer doing some sort of update and wanting to reboot?

Did you get your letter composed and saved?

What relation does composing a letter and not having a desktop have to do with each other?  What I mean is, as above, did you finish the letter, save it, then you couldn't find your desktop?

I'm not trying to be an A'Hole, but you're leaving out a lot of things that could of, might of or maybe did!

Learn a lesson from your dog.  No matter what life brings you, kick some grass over that crap and move on!