moderated Re: comments in excel not visible

Ann Byrne

Alt+shift+apostrophe reads the comment in the cell I am in. Ctrl+shift+apostrophe lists cells with comments. I did use alt+r, c to create a comment.

If you go to the applications menu there is an item to edit a comment. If you are in the cell with the comment, this will cause JAWS to read it.

Good luck!

At 12:35 PM 7/19/2020, you wrote:
So, I put the comment in using alt+rc I believe it was.
Jaws says contains comment when in the cell but read comment command says no comment visible in this cell.
What do I need to do to add visible comments?
All the best, Brian