From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Elise Berkley
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2020 6:10 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Nook App for Barnes & Noble

Hello, everyone.
I am trying to get to the download for the Nook app to be able to read Nook books from Barnes & Noble. For the life of me, I cannot find the download for this app. It says it is free everywhere I look, but I cannot figure this out. Can anyone help me with this? I have JAWS 18 with Windows 10. Thank you very much.
Elise Berkley