moderated Re: Reading pdfs with confidence

Klaus Vielhauer

Brian,

I did not like the PDF engine that comes with Edge, there for in Edge settings I have disabled PDF processing.

now PDF is automatically downloaded and I have manually open it with AKrobat DC reader.

So far I was not able that it is opened in Akrobat without download.

Klaus

On 7/17/2020 7:14 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Just curious if anyone has given new Chromium-based Edge an whirl with regard to reading PDFs?  Early reports in the Win10 for Screen Reader Users group were quite positive.  Even if you don't use it for anything else, it might be useful for PDFs if it does what you (some random you) are looking for.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss