moderated Re: Question for those using One Drive at home

Richard Turner

If I may chime in here, Marie's point was you don't just get storage for your money with Microsoft 365, you also get the entire Office Suite of programs.
Dropbox just gives you storage.
So, it depends what you want/need.

Richard

On Jul 17, 2020, at 5:41 PM, David Diamond <Daviddiamond2019@...> wrote:

I think I paid including taxes $159 for 3 Tbs of storage with drop box.  Using Marie’s logic, $120 for 1 Tb per user and you can have 5 different users is still the best bang for your buck. Strictly mathematically it is $120 for 5 Tbs of storage.