moderated Re: Control Alt J Not Working to Open JAWS
i get this sometimes. and i have to go into the properties and the shortcut will be there but will not work until i put it back to none, click on ok to save it and re set it back to control alt j again. then it will start working again.toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
From: Ann Byrne
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2020 7:15 AM
Subject: Re: Control Alt J Not Working to Open JAWS
Sometimes that keystroke seems to get lost. Doublecheck in
properties that it is still assigned.
1. Go to the desktop.
2. Locate the JAWS icon, do not press enter.
3. Press alt+enter. This should give you properties.
4. Tab to shortcut, and be sure it is set to ctrl+alt+j.
5. Tab to okay. sometimes you get an error message saying that only
an administrator can make this change. Okay the message, then you
can okay the change.
6. While still on the JAWS icon, press alt+enter again and check to
be sure it worked.
At 08:23 AM 7/17/2020, you wrote: