Sent: Friday, July 17, 2020 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: Control Alt J Not Working to Open JAWS

David,

Does she have other versions of JAWS on her PC that might be sharing that shortcut.

It has happened to me.

I had to check each version to see what the shortcut key was.

Sometimes you have to change it in older versions that might be on the computer in order for the version you are using to work properly.

Larry