moderated Re: Control Alt J Not Working to Open JAWS
I checjked how mine was set as it wasn't working with control alt j. It wastoggle quoted messageShow quoted text
set to none. The only other options were control alt up or control alt down.
Is there a way to set it to control alt J?
From: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2020 9:15 AM
Subject: Re: Control Alt J Not Working to Open JAWS
Sometimes that keystroke seems to get lost. Doublecheck in properties that
it is still assigned.
1. Go to the desktop.
2. Locate the JAWS icon, do not press enter.
3. Press alt+enter. This should give you properties.
4. Tab to shortcut, and be sure it is set to ctrl+alt+j.
5. Tab to okay. sometimes you get an error message saying that only an
administrator can make this change. Okay the message, then you can okay the
6. While still on the JAWS icon, press alt+enter again and check to be sure
At 08:23 AM 7/17/2020, you wrote: