moderated Re: Control Alt J Not Working to Open JAWS
Sometimes that keystroke seems to get lost. Doublecheck in properties that it is still assigned.toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
1. Go to the desktop.
2. Locate the JAWS icon, do not press enter.
3. Press alt+enter. This should give you properties.
4. Tab to shortcut, and be sure it is set to ctrl+alt+j.
5. Tab to okay. sometimes you get an error message saying that only an administrator can make this change. Okay the message, then you can okay the change.
6. While still on the JAWS icon, press alt+enter again and check to be sure it worked.
At 08:23 AM 7/17/2020, you wrote: