From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2020 8:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Question for those using One Drive at home

Does OneDrive require subscription to Office 365?
At 06:54 PM 7/15/2020, you wrote:
I too, prefer using one drive over drop box. I used drop box mainly to
send files to people. Then I found out I could do the same with one
drive just by providing a link to my one drive and the item they
needed. Drop box was costing me $150 per year for 2 or 3 Tbs, far more
then what I needed, one drive gives you 1 TB of storage and is included
in office 365, which only cost $119. Per year.