moderated Re: Windows 10 question

Gary Ketler

Thanks for offering to do that. If I interpreted what Brian was saying, I still have a few months for this to work out.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Steve Matzura
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2020 7:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Windows 10 question

Maybe not. Maybe it just need someone to have a quick look at its Windows Update screen, or the event logger. I can do some of that for you via a screenreader connection, JAWS Tandem or NVDA Remote, your choice. I can't guarantee a solution, but another pair of ears on a problem is never a bad thing.

On 7/14/2020 10:23 PM, Gary Ketler wrote:

I did mean 2004. I guess I will have to hire someone to fix this problem. The 2004 update is not here. This computer was bought new in 2018.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10