From: "Dave Durber" <d.durber@gmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2020 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: clock question

Tapp the Windows Key, then type: Date, followed by ENTER.

If you or, someone else decide to change the lythium backup battery, do not
remove the power cable, when the old lythium battery is removed, because, if
you do remove the power cable with no backup battery inserted, all the bios
settings will be lost.

HTH

Dave Durber