moderated Re: Question for those using One Drive at home

Richard Turner

I use oneDrive at home with my Microsoft 365 plan.

I believe you have a choice to store everything on your local drive, but even if it is in the cloud, you can opt to make it available off line.

In fact, if it is in the cloud and you open it locally, it gets made available off line automatically I think.

I’ve not notice any lag in opening files or anything.

I can access my files from my iPhone anywhere this way, which I like.

And after the latest DropBox update, I’m inclined to just use OneDrive.

I get 1 TB of storage with my Microsoft 365 and likely won’t ever come close to that amount.

My wife, who also is using the Microsoft 365 subscription also has her own 1 TB of space from the one subscription.

I think it works great and is easier than the current DropBox on my computer.

Richard