moderated Re: Creating a Facebook Business Page with JAWS

Vaughn Brown

Hello,

You can start creating your business page by going to create page or
start new page. As you go through the steps you should see a drop-down
menu to select the tpe of page you want.

I am going by memory but I think this is how you start. The rest
should be self explainatory -- name of business, contact information,
hours of operation etc.

Warmly,

Vaughn

On 7/15/20, Debbie April Yuille <debbiey1982@...> wrote:
Hi All

Does anyone know of a way to create a business page on Face Book that works
with JAWS? If so, any tips or advice is much appreciated.

Thanks

Debbie