moderated Re: duck duck go browser

Margaret Thomas

Thanks, Judy. I saw Steve's post before yours and Google Chrome is my default browser. I think Google is currently the search engine, but must double check.

Margaret

On 7/14/2020 8:37 PM, Judy wrote:
Hi, Duck duck go is not a browser, it is a search engine. I use
google chrome as my browser and duck duck tgo as my search engine.
Judy
-----Original Message----- From: main@jfw.groups.io
[mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Margaret Thomas Sent:
Tuesday, July 14, 2020 11:12 AM To: main@jfw.groups.io Subject: Re:
duck duck go browser
Mike and All:
It's been a long morning and I'm probably missing something obvious,
but using the link in the post, I'm not finding a way of downloading DuckDuckGo as a browser on Windows 10 Pro with JAWS 2020.
Google Chrome is my default browser. Am I correct that if, I want
to make Chrome more private, I should get the DuckDuckGo Chrome
extension? And it's at the Chrome store? And I don't need an
extension for DuckDuckGo as a browser?
Any help straightening me out will be greatly appreciated.
Margaret
On 6/24/2020 12:04 PM, Mike B wrote:
Here you go: https://duckduckgo.com/install
Take care. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool. I don't know the key to
success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. ----- Original Message ----- *From:* kevin meyers
<mailto:kman2020@...> *To:* main@jfw.groups.io
<mailto:main@jfw.groups.io> *Sent:* Wednesday, June 24, 2020 6:06
AM *Subject:* duck duck go browser
Hello, Is duck duck go only an extension to a browser? I wasn’t
able to find the duck duck go browser that is just the browser.
Cheers, Kevin