From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Margaret
Thomas
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 11:12 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: duck duck go browser

Mike and All:

It's been a long morning and I'm probably missing something obvious, but
using the link in the post, I'm not finding a way of downloading
DuckDuckGo as a browser on Windows 10 Pro with JAWS 2020.

Google Chrome is my default browser. Am I correct that if, I want to
make Chrome more private, I should get the DuckDuckGo Chrome extension?
And it's at the Chrome store? And I don't need an extension for
DuckDuckGo as a browser?

Any help straightening me out will be greatly appreciated.

Margaret

On 6/24/2020 12:04 PM, Mike B wrote:
Here you go:
https://duckduckgo.com/install

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to
please everybody.