moderated Re: Windows 10 question

Mario

oh, I see. thanks again.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Joseph Lee [mailto:@joslee]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2020, 5:32 PM
Subject: Windows 10 question
Hi,
The "Pause updates for 7 days" button was added in consideration for Windows 10 Home users in Version 1903. Prior to Version 1903, Windows 10 Home users could not pause updates, but Windows 10 Pro and up can (the ability to pause updates was present since 2015, but it showed up on Settings in 2017). Also, whereas the button present in Windows Update main page will pause updates for seven days straight unless you choose to resume update checks, the one found in Advanced options will let you specify exactly when you wish to let Windows start checking for updates.
Cheers,
Joseph

From: Steve Matzura [mailto:number6@...]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2020, 4:40 PM
There's nothing to check. Updates are no longer an option in Windows 10.
That is, you can't say you don't want them. The best you can cd is pause them for seven days.

On 7/14/2020 4:23 PM, Madison Martin wrote:
How do I check to see if automatic updates are inabled?