From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 11:53 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: clock question

How do I get to Windows settings?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: July 14, 2020 2:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

You can go to the windows settings, date and time settings.
If you have automatically adjust the time then as someone said, your battery
may be going out because it shouldn't slow down.
You can get into those settings and adjust it manually, but I just leave
mine so it syncs with the internet.
I also find it is easier to cope with settings if I put Jaws in Speech on
Demand and launch Narrator.

HTH,

Richard
"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass
himself," and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient
hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not
granting grace to others, I've never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward
Herbert