Re: Tabbing with JFW!

Ann Byrne

Or use the task bar.

At 06:51 PM 2/27/2012, you wrote:
Sorry! I just sent a message asking about how to do this. Cool! Thanks.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Farfar Being Himself" <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: Tabbing with JFW!

Adrian,

Yes, the process of Window order is always a hassle, even for me who knows
what's going on. I guess the better solution if you have several Windows
open, is to get used to using the Insert +F10 key to bring up the list of
all open Windows.

Quite frankly I forget to use it, and lose lots of time searching for an
open Window amongst 10 or more during my workday.

Dave Carlson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>