moderated all of a sudden, jaws won't read emails in outlook 2019.

Jim Rawls

Hi all,

When I open a message in outlook, it says unread, and I see what the  line is, but when I open the message to read it, I don't see the top of the message. I see, the reply to whatever someone wrote, but I can't see the latest message in any group message, and as far as any personal messages go, I can't see the latest message in any thread either. If I do a jaws repair, things work for awhile, but then things go haywire again for no apparent reason.  I am running outlook windows ten, jaws  2020 on a windows ten machine.

Jim