moderated Re: JAWS and Zoom

Rick Miller

Okay, but does anybody know how to get into the Gallery view?

Rick Miller

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of JOHN RIEHL via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 9:48 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io; jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS and Zoom

Hi. I can answer a couple of your questions.

First, you get to the participant list by pressing alt-U. You have to tab around until you get to the list of names; then you can arrow up and down. This is somewhat buggy. They claim they’re going to fix it so that every time you get into the participant list you’ll be put in the list of names by default, but they haven’t fixed it yet.

To chat with a participant, you have to open the chat panel. You do this by pressing alt-H. That opens the chat panel. You then tab around until you find the names of participants and press enter on the name of the person you want to chat with. By default it’s set to send a chat to everyone.

Hope this helps.

John Riehl