From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 12:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How To Put Zoom Icon On Desktop

Hi, Tom.

1. Press Windows key plus R for Run.

2. Enter:

shell:appsfolder

3. From the resultant list of programs, choose Zoom.

4. Press Applications key or SHIFT plus F10.

5. Arrow to Create Shortcut and press ENTER.

6. If you get a prompt that says Windows Can't create a shortcut here, put it on the desktop instead, Answer Yes.

Now there will be a shortcut for zoom. It may be Start Zoom