moderated Re: How To Put Zoom Icon On Desktop
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
These instructions worked.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: How To Put Zoom Icon On Desktop
1. Press Windows key plus R for Run.
3. From the resultant list of programs, choose Zoom.
4. Press Applications key or SHIFT plus F10.
5. Arrow to Create Shortcut and press ENTER.
6. If you get a prompt that says Windows Can't create a shortcut here, put it on the desktop instead, Answer Yes.
Now there will be a shortcut for zoom. It may be Start Zoom
I know I’ve done this before, but am having a brain lapse here.
I have the Zoom app on the start menu on my Windows 10 PC, but would like an icon on my desktop as well.
I recall that the process for doing this is different in Windows 10, than it was in Windows 7.
Can someone refresh my memory as to how to do this?
I can find the program in the all apps list, but can’t figure out how to create the desktop icon.
Thanks in advance.