From: Bill White [mailto:billwhite92701@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Monday, July 13, 2020, 12:33 PM
Subject: How To Put Zoom Icon On Desktop
Hi, Tom.

1. Press Windows key plus R for Run.

2. Enter:

shell:appsfolder

3. From the resultant list of programs, choose Zoom.

4. Press Applications key or SHIFT plus F10.

5. Arrow to Create Shortcut and press ENTER.

6. If you get a prompt that says Windows Can't create a shortcut here,
put it on the desktop instead, Answer Yes.

Now there will be a shortcut for zoom. It may be Start Zoom

Bill White

billwhite92701@...