moderated Re: How To Put Zoom Icon On Desktop
Bill White <billwhite92701@...>
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
1. Press Windows key plus R for Run.
3. From the resultant list of programs, choose Zoom.
4. Press Applications key or SHIFT plus F10.
5. Arrow to Create Shortcut and press ENTER.
6. If you get a prompt that says Windows Can't create a shortcut here, put it on the desktop instead, Answer Yes.
Now there will be a shortcut for zoom. It may be Start Zoom
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 9:27 AM
To: jfw list
Subject: How To Put Zoom Icon On Desktop
I know I’ve done this before, but am having a brain lapse here.
I have the Zoom app on the start menu on my Windows 10 PC, but would like an icon on my desktop as well.
I recall that the process for doing this is different in Windows 10, than it was in Windows 7.
Can someone refresh my memory as to how to do this?
I can find the program in the all apps list, but can’t figure out how to create the desktop icon.
Thanks in advance.