From: "deadcatbounce" <JAWS@ca.rr.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 16:50
Subject: Re: Tabbing with JFW!

Before this thread I didn't even realize you could cycle in the opposite
direction with control shift tab. What I'm wondering now is this... Is
there any way to arrange where in the rotation programs show up? For
instance, if you have several different windows open at once, is there any
way to make certain ones appear first as you move from window to window,
forward or backward?