moderated Re: Where Do Zoom Meeting Recordings Go?

Mario

a little late, but winamp should be able to play m4a files. no plug-in required.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Marty Hutchings [mailto:mhutchings152730@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2020, 6:03 PM
Subject: Where Do Zoom Meeting Recordings Go?
Zoom meeting recordings are .M4A files which can be played by Windows
Media Player or VLC Media Player.  I don't know if there is a plugin for
Winamp to play this file type.

Love in Christ
Marty
If we view this present life as our primary goal, we will agree with
William Shakespeare who said: “Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of
sound and fury, signifying nothing.” From TODAY IN THE WORD June 1, 2020
-----Original Message----- From: Tom Behler
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2020 3:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Where Do Zoom Meeting Recordings Go?

Ann:

I actually found the recordings where you suggested they would be.

Interestingly, though, they don't seem to be recognized by winamp, which I
use as my default audio and video player.

Winamp seems to recognize all other audio files, but not Zoom recordings.

Tom Behler