From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard B. McDonald
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 11:03 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: How can I export my JAWS settings from my laptop into my desktop?

Hi!

I am using JAWS 2020 and Windows 10 on both my laptop and my desktop.  I have a lot of JAWS settings configured just right on my laptop (e.g., voice aliases, voice schemes, punctuation tweaks, application preferences, etc.) that I want to import into my desktop.  The idea is that I want JAWS to work on my desktop just the same way as it does on my laptop.  How can I do this?

Thanks,

Richard