moderated Re: Recent Accessibility of Docusign with JAWS

Deb and the girls

For sure pdf ones.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 8:28 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Recent Accessibility of Docusign with JAWS

According to the Docusign web site, they are used in Microsoft programs, so one would get that impression.

Richard
"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself,” and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not granting grace to others, I’ve never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward Herbert

From: Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND [mailto:pamela.a.ekstrand.-nd@...]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Sunday, July 12, 2020, 10:05 PM
Subject: Recent Accessibility of Docusign with JAWS Yes, as far as I am aware.

From: Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND [mailto:pamela.a.ekstrand.-nd@...]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Sunday, July 12, 2020, 12:12 PM
Subject: Recent Accessibility of Docusign with JAWS Hi Tina,

DocuSign is not something you download as a standalone program. If the document you are signing was prepared using DocuSign, there is a link in it that will open it within DocuSign, and the places where you are required to sign will show up as buttons to JAWS.