moderated Re: Recent Accessibility of Docusign with JAWS

Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND

Hi Tina,

DocuSign is not something you download as a standalone program. If the document you are signing was prepared using DocuSign, there is a link in it that will open it within DocuSign, and the places where you are required to sign will show up as buttons to JAWS.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [main@jfw.groups.io] on behalf of tina sohl via groups.io [tinabir80=gmail.com@groups.io]
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2020 4:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Recent Accessibility of Docusign with JAWS

Hi. For those using Docusign with jaws, is a web page you're going to
or is there a chrome extention or sometthing to download/>? We'll be
signing a new lease later this year and this is encouraging that it
seems accessible. I'll grab it on the google play store on android in
case it's usable there too.
Tina

On 7/11/20, Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND <pamela.a.ekstrand.-nd@...> wrote:
Just as a follow-up, we received more documents related to our refinance
today, and these were very accessible with Docusign. We had none of the
problems we had with the first documents. So I have no idea why, but I am
glad.