moderated Jaws2019 firefox version 78.01

O.Addison Gethers

Hello All I have jaws2019  desktop computer window10  and have firefox version 78.01  !! When I’m typing in either in search box  and writing in form jaws say the word but when I misspelled the word when I try to backspace to try to erase the letter it won’t erase the letter then I had to wait for few second then try to press backspace it erase the letter . Does anyone know why jaws is behavior in firefox ? What do I need to do to fix this problem ? Also when I’m typing in email it’s doing the same thing too.

Addison