From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2020 8:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Permanently activating Jaws screen shade

Hey guys.

So here's a question, how do you activate this screen shade? It would
be cool to know.

Cheers,

Jed

On 7/9/20, Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@...> wrote:
Isn’t there a setting under Ease of Access for using the computer without a
monitor? Would that turn off the monitor?

Love in Christ
Marty
If we view this present life as our primary goal, we will agree with William
Shakespeare who said: “Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and
fury, signifying nothing.” From TODAY IN THE WORD June 1, 2020