moderated Re: Where Do Zoom Meeting Recordings Go?

Cornelius

In the cloud at www.zoom.us or inside zoom folder in document.

From: Tom Behler
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2020 3:07 AM
To: jfw list
Subject: Where Do Zoom Meeting Recordings Go?

Hello, everyone.

I suspect some may consider this to be off topic for the list, so I’d ask anyone to respond off list to my personal g-mail address:

tombehler@...

I am learning the ins and outs of the Zoom meeting app, and have been doing some test meetings just to familiarize myself with the various controls and options.

I know you can start and stop meeting recordings with the Alt R key stroke, but whenever I start a meeting, it seems that “record” is on by default.

I don’t need any meeting recordings, but can’t find where the recordings are stored so I can delete them.

Thank you!

Tom Behler