moderated Re: Where Do Zoom Meeting Recordings Go?

Ann Byrne

There is a zoom folder in documents where they aledgedly find their way.

Good luck!

At 02:07 PM 7/11/2020, you wrote:
Hello, everyone.

I suspect some may consider this to be off topic for the list, so I'd ask anyone to respond off list to my personal g-mail address:

<mailto:tombehler@gmail.com>tombehler@gmail.com

I am learning the ins and outs of the Zoom meeting app, and have been doing some test meetings just to familiarize myself with the various controls and options.

I know you can start and stop meeting recordings with the Alt R key stroke, but whenever I start a meeting, it seems that "record" is on by default.

I don't need any meeting recordings, but can't find where the recordings are stored so I can delete them.

Thank you!

Tom Behler