From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shai
Sent: July 11, 2020 4:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Sharing audio sound Zoom with JAWS2020

Hello,
I am a teacher of students with visual impairment. I would like to be able to share both the sound and video from my computer in Zoom so that my students can watch a movie I will be showing but I do not want the sound of my JAWS (JAWS 2020) to come through.
How can I still use speech but not have the sound coming through?
I do have both bluetooth headphones and a headset but I am thinking that anything shared on Zoom down the audio channel will pass unless there is some intervention taken on my part.
Thank you in advance for any responses.