moderated Sharing audio sound Zoom with JAWS2020

Shai

Hello,
I am a teacher of students with visual impairment. I would like to be
able to share both the sound and video from my computer in Zoom so
that my students can watch a movie I will be showing but I do not want
the sound of my JAWS (JAWS 2020) to come through.
How can I still use speech but not have the sound coming through?
I do have both bluetooth headphones and a headset but I am thinking
that anything shared on Zoom down the audio channel will pass unless
there is some intervention taken on my part.
Thank you in advance for any responses.