moderated Re: Where Do Zoom Meeting Recordings Go?

Mario

Tom, local recordings are saved to C:\Users\User Name\Documents\Zoom by default.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Tom Behler [mailto:tombehler@gmail.com]
To: jfw list <jfw@groups.io>
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2020, 3:07 PM
Subject: Where Do Zoom Meeting Recordings Go?
Hello, everyone.

I suspect some may consider this to be off topic for the list, so I’d
ask anyone to respond off list to my personal g-mail address:

tombehler@gmail.com <mailto:tombehler@gmail.com>

I am learning the ins and outs of the Zoom meeting app, and have been
doing some test meetings just to familiarize myself with the various
controls and options.

I know you can start and stop meeting recordings with the Alt R key
stroke, but whenever I start a meeting, it seems that “record” is on by
default.

I don’t need any meeting recordings, but can’t find where the recordings
are stored so I can delete them.

Thank you!

Tom Behler