From: "David" <davidwhitehead1957@cogeco.ca>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 13:23
Subject: RE: screen resolution

Hello there;

Speaking of screen resolution,
I found something interesting on one of my clients computer today.

I went into the device manager,
Display drivers,
And I found 3 instances of the freedom scientific mirror drivers.
Well, I deleted 2, and, just like that,
All the stuttering, disappeared.
I set her screen resolution to 50%
And crossing my fingers, all will go well.
Why would there be 3 copies of the mirror drivers?

Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 16:40:14 -0800
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com (on behalf of "Bill White"
<billwhite92701@dslextreme.com>)
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>

It depends on the size of your monitor. Here are some common ones.

Monitor size

Recommended resolution (in pixels)

19-inch standard ratio LCD monitor
1280 × 1024