moderated Re: how do I move files into paid drop box acount using JAWS 2020 Windows 10

netbat66

one thing to check is to look in the preference menu and change it to use the windows file manager for its view. then reload dropbox if needed. then it will look the way it did last year. then you should see the shared folder and paste your files there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sharon Ballantyne
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2020 2:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: how do I move files into paid drop box acount using JAWS 2020 Windows 10

Hi,

I have not used drop box in awhile and it looks different from previously. I have a paid personal drop box account. I am running latest JAWS 2020 and windows 10.

I am not seeing any way to upload my file into drop box so I can share the link via email.

Directions will be much appreciated.

Respectfully yours,

Sharon