moderated Re: How Do I Get to List View?

Rick Miller

No, it is a List View.

Rick Miller

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2020 3:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How Do I Get to List View?

Rick,

           I no longer have Outlook 2010, but I don't think this has changed in a very long while.  In Outlook 2016, when you're looking at Calendar, the following shortcuts can be used to change the presentation of the calendar:

Ctrl+Alt+1  Day View

Ctrl+Alt+2  Work Week View

Ctrl+Alt+3   Week View

Ctrl+Alt+4  Month View

Ctrl+Alt+5  Schedule View

It may be Schedule view that you're looking for, or maybe not.  But it's worth a quick try, anyway.

Day View (Ctrl+Alt+1) shows a single day as a list of appointments.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss