From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2020 6:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: how do I move files into paid drop box acount using JAWS 2020
Windows 10

Just put the files in your dropboxfolder on your system and they will be
automatically uploaded.

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 17:21:38 -0400,
Sharon Ballantyne wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
Hi,

I have not used drop box in awhile and it looks different from
previously. I have a paid personal drop box account. I am running
latest JAWS 2020 and windows 10.

I am not seeing any way to upload my file into drop box so I can share
the link via email.

Directions will be much appreciated.

Respectfully yours,

Sharon