moderated Re: jaws with itunes.

I haven't tried the Microsoft Store version lately, but when I did a couple of years ago I found it worked less well for me than the desktop version.

This is exactly the opposite for the iCloud Control Panel where it is much better to install the Microsoft Store version (if you need it).

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Patrick Murphy
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2020 6:54 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws with itunes.

Hi Ed,

Yes, I did install the one from the Microsoft store.

I am just using it for ringtones as sieghard said.

When I looked up how to actually do this, I was told from the web site, that I needed the latest version.

Anyway, do you recommend that I uninstall the Microsoft store one and use the actual desktop?

If so, I will try it, and let you know.

Cheers,

pat