moderated Re: Word 2016, jaws and formatting

John Doering

Richard:

When in Word.

Hit JAWS key D for the dictionary manager.

Tab to the list where it says French.

Arrow to English

Right arrow to open

Arrow  down where it says I believe 168 copywrite

Tab to the delete button

Enter to delete.

Then I believe you will need to save with a control S

Close the dictionary manager.

Now let me know if that works.

HTH,

John Doering